denim on denim

Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Abercrombie (on sale!)Necklace: c/o Molly SuzanneBelt: Target (similar here), Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Milly, Heels: Express, Sunglasses: Michael Kors

The weather in Arizona these past few weeks has been nothing short of amazing. I’ve been soaking up every opportunity to spend time outside (and wear jeans!) before it starts to really heat up. This kind of outfit is my go-to during this time of the year. I love that I can dress it up in ankle strap heels and a statement necklace, or swap those out for a pair of leopard flats and dainty gold jewelry for a more casual look.

Sidenote: Was anyone else completely perplexed by last night’s The Bachelor finale? Juan Pablo is the biggest jerk and I was honestly hoping that both women would see through him and leave before the final rose was given. On a happier note, I’m so excited that Andi has officially been chosen as the next Bachelorette! She was always my favorite and I was so glad when she left the show.

*I’m linking up with Style Sessions and Trend Spin.

photo sophistifunk-signature_zps25bcd63c.png

FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST//BLOGLOVIN

Share:

18 Comments

1. March 11, 2014 / 8:36 am

Love the denim on denim look. I tend to reach for those pieces all the time. The pop of floral from the bag is prefect for spring!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

2. March 11, 2014 / 2:07 pm

Live how you dressed it up! It is so nice here in Texas (until tomorrow when it gets freezing again…), so I might need to whip out my springy clothes!

3. March 11, 2014 / 2:29 pm

Denim on denim is the best canvas for great accessories! Like your necklace… I'm obsessed with it!

4. March 11, 2014 / 4:16 pm

I love denim on denim! I also like how you bring some color (life!) into the outfit with the red floral bag – very cute!

5. March 11, 2014 / 5:44 pm

Hi Brie, I am Ada. I am glad I finally stopped by your lovely blog because you have gorgeous style and are gorgeous yourself. You are rocking the Denim-on-Denim look. I also loved how you recently wore your B+W Striped Dress.

You got a big fan and follower in me. Hope you stop by my little corner of the web too and support me by following. <3 Ada.

6. March 11, 2014 / 10:02 pm

Denim on denim is my go to outfit choice of all time so simple yet so many things you can do with it this is so cute.

xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

7. March 12, 2014 / 1:22 am

Love your look as always! So pretty.

That floral bag too… greatness with the two shades of denim. Love, love!

Steph – Signing Steph

8. March 12, 2014 / 5:00 am

Nice bag! It's a great print for spring!

9. March 16, 2014 / 10:27 pm

I love everything about this from the outfit to the back drop to the necklace that brings so much class to the denim. Love your style. What are you doing now that your are done with school?

10. May 28, 2016 / 2:07 am