pastel pretty

Blazer: Forever 21, Shirt: Madewell, Jeans: American Eagle, Bag: Nordstrom, Necklaces: Nordstrom Rack, Heels: Shoedazzle (old), Nail Polish: Fiji by Essie

If there’s two trends I’m loving for Spring it’s pastels and head-to-toe white, so I thought I’d try and combine both. I’d been searching all over the place for a pair of white jeans that fit me perfectly and was so excited to find some that are both flattering and affordable from American Eagle. When I found this baby blue blazer at Forever 21 a few weeks ago, I tried it on and loved it but didn’t end up getting it. I just couldn’t justify purchasing a blazer at the end of winter in Arizona. However, I began to think of all the things I could pair it with in my closet and started to regret not buying it. A few days later (on my birthday) I bit the bullet and justified the purchase as a birthday gift to myself. I’m so glad I did because I’ve already worn it numerous times and look forward to getting a lot more wear out of it next winter.

*I’m linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy.

photo sophistifunk-signature_zps25bcd63c.png

FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST//BLOGLOVIN

Share:

26 Comments

1. March 12, 2014 / 8:04 am

Such a fresh and summery outfit, you look gorgeous! I love your blue blazer and your bag!

X Sara

2. March 12, 2014 / 10:29 am

I'm glad you bought this blazer for yourself! It really is so cute. I also love an all white outfit.

Just read your post from earlier, too, and didn't know that they picked Andi as the next Bachelorette! I really liked her, but wish they chose someone completely new…they need a fresh start!

3. March 12, 2014 / 1:59 pm

American Eagle always has the best jeans–they just seem to fit!! I love this look–especially the shoes–and a blazer is never a bad purchase hehe or at least that is what I tell myself when I buy another one!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

4. March 12, 2014 / 3:21 pm

I have had white jeans on my list for forever! I just cannot find the right pair – I want them to be thick enough that my underwear don't show through, which you wouldn't think would be that tough hah! Anyway, I love this whole look and your shoes are awesome!

5. March 12, 2014 / 3:23 pm

I love the pastel colored blazer with an all white outfit, definitely gives it the perfect pop of color. This is such a good spring outfit and you look great!
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

6. March 12, 2014 / 3:55 pm

Love this, never would have thought to wear all white and colored blazer. Good choice!

7. March 12, 2014 / 7:32 pm

YES! I love pastels and all white for spring so this look is right up my alley. And I looooove your shoes!

-Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

8. March 12, 2014 / 7:43 pm

So simple and sweet! I love that bag! I am so feeling pastels right now!

L,
    Vicky
    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

9. March 12, 2014 / 8:00 pm

I saw that blazer today and was on the fence as well. You're making me reconsider!

10. March 12, 2014 / 10:41 pm

I am really loving those heels! : )

11. March 12, 2014 / 10:47 pm

OMG you're absolutely stunning especially in this powder blue! Just discovered your blog from the link up and will def be following along!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

12. March 13, 2014 / 12:21 am

So beautiful! Pastels are just below neutrals in my list of favorites! And that blue is gorgeous!

13. March 13, 2014 / 1:57 am

It is such a pretty blue, and totally justifiable for next year! Haha, good thing you bit the bullet because it's very cute, and I want one now too! 🙂
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

14. March 13, 2014 / 8:19 am

Wow! Love the all-white look and then breaking it up with a mint blazer. So fun & fresh!

Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it 🙂 xoxo

Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com