Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media.
Anyone else a major product junkie like me? I absolutely love trying new hair, skin, and make-up products and I am so beyond excited about the new Target Beauty Box so that I can continue my obsession without breaking the bank. Every season Target will be launching a new beauty box that will include product-sized samples of some of their most popular items. I love that Target is doing this because if you end up loving the sample product, you can purchase the full-size product from Target. Oh, and the best part? The Target Beauty Box only costs $5.00!
The box includes five products and a description sheet detailing what the products are and how to use them. Below are the five items in the Spring Target Beauty Box.
- Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip Color: The color of a lipstick, the feeling of a balm, and the shine of a gloss all in one tube? Sign me up!
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set: I am so excited to try this! It’s a lightweight spray that locks in your makeup all day. I’m especially looking forward to using it in the hotter months when my makeup feels like it’s melting off my face.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream: A skin-quenching gel cream that absorbs on your face and neck like a gel but moisturizes it like a cream.
- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray: A hairspray that gives you the all-day hold you need while maintaining bounce. The hairspray goes on dry so there’s no stickiness either!
- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo: This shampoo helps put the shine back in your hair with its sulfate-free and antioxidant-rich formula.
So what are you waiting for? Head to Target’s website now to learn more about the new Target Beauty Box!
Find your style @targetstyle.
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST//BLOGLOVIN‘