This past Fall, I purchased a drape front jacket that I’ve gotten so much wear out of and have been on the hunt for a new one to add to my wardrobe ever since. I knew I’d found the one when I saw this gorgeous faux suede jacket in blush pink at Nordstrom. I love the way it looks styled with over-the-knee boots and neutral accessories for Winter. I’m also looking forward to styling it for Spring with white jeans and wedges. It comes in three other colors and is under $100!
Nordstrom has such an amazing selection of drape front jackets, so I thought I’d share a few more of my favorites with you. I’d love to know which one is your favorite!
1. KUT from the Kloth ‘Ana’ Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket ($59.10) // This jacket is currently 40% and off comes in 4 colors!
2. BLANKNYC Mixed Media Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket ($98) // I love the off-white color of this jacket, it would transition perfectly into Spring.
3. BB Dakota ‘Peppin’ Drape Front Faux Leather Jacket ($87) // I own and love this jacket and get so much wear out of it! The color is so versatile and it fits amazing. I can’t recommend it enough. You can see how I styled it here.
4. Cupcakes and Cashmere ‘Abria’ Drape Front Jacket ($175) // I like the length of this jacket and how relaxed the style of it is. It can easily be dressed up with a dress and heels or down with jeans and sneakers.
5. BB Dakota ‘Nanette’ Faux Suede Drape Front Jacket ($115) // This jacket is the same style as the one I own (#3), but in suede. It comes in three colors, my favorite is the color “Whiskey.”
6. Moon River Draper Lapel Jacket ($75) // The bow cuffs on this jacket are such a fun added detail. I also love the length and color of the jacket.
Disclosure: Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Thanks for stopping by!